- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion and acceptance of a prize is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
- The promoter is Rusty Australia (ABN:65009078148) of 3 Walters Drive, Osborne Park, WA 6017, Telephone Number (+61) 8 9445 0333
- The promotion runs from 9:00am (AEST) on Monday the 29th of April, 2019 till 11.59pm (AEST) on Sunday the 26th of May, 2019.
Eligibility to enter
- Entry is open only to Australian residents over the age of 18 (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoters (Rusty Australia), Ozmosis and People Camps and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoters and their related bodies corporate.
Entry into the promotion
- Entrants must purchase Rusty product at any Ozmosis store located throughout Australia or from Ozmosis.com.au during the Promotion Period.
- If product is purchased in store, upon purchase the entrant must provide Ozmosis store staff with a valid email address. This email will be automatically entered into the Ozmosis, Rusty Australia and People Camps email databases. Entrants will be informed of this process by Ozmosis store staff and store signage at check-out.
- If the products are purchased from ozmosis.com.au, the Entrant must fill out the competition form before finalising their purchase.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoters.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for any late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoters will not accept entries that they deem, in their absolute discretion, to be unlawful, fraudulent, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or otherwise unsuitable for publication.
Judging of entries
- This promotion is a game of chance and the winners will be chosen from the list of submitted entrant’s emails at random. The Promoters’ decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion (including where an entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promotion Permit Number LTPS/19/33902 (NSW)
- The Promoters will draw the one (1) prize winner by 11.59pm (AEST) on Wednesday the 29th of May 2019.
- It is a condition of entry that the prize winner accept all conditions of use of the prize.
- The prize winner will receive one (1) People Camps – Queenstown prize package up to the value of AUD $5900
- The Prize Package consists of the following elements:
a) Round trip economy airfare for 2 x people to Queenstown from the closest capital city to the prize winners residential address. Subject to availability and up to a maximum value of AUD $2500. Flights will be booked through Rusty.
b) 2 bookings for People Camps - Queenstown from the 11th – 17th of August 2109. Subject to availability and to a maximum value of $3400. Inclusions can be found at: peoplecamps.com.au/queenstown-nz
- The package for the Prize winner does not include travel insurance, meals or beverages, taxes, additional flights or transportation, and/or any other costs of a personal nature while the winner is in New Zealand. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of The Prize Participants. The Promoters make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist.
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoters.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- All prize dates must be confirmed by prize winner and travel companion with promoter by 21st of June 2019.
- If the trip is not booked by the redemption period end date of 21st of June 2019, the prize will be forfeited, and no replacement prize will be given.
- If for any reason a prize winner does not book the whole part of a prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that part of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner. Neither cash nor other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the forfeited whole or part of the prize.
- Prize winner and travel companion must be 18 years or over at time trip departs and must have at least six (6) months validity on passports
- Any alterations to confirmed booking will be at the expense of the winner
- The prizes offered are subject to normal booking terms and conditions. Please refer to peoplecamps.com.au for full booking terms and conditions. Cancellation and change fees may apply.
Notification of the winners for the major prize
- The winner of the major prize will be notified via email by the promoter11.59pm (AEST) on Wednesday the 26th of May, 2019.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoters will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoters reserve the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoters, their related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines or the postal service and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction, outage, strike or otherwise.
Entry details and privacy
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and entry of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion.
- By entering the competition, you agree to receive marketing communications periodically from Rusty Australia, Ozmosis and People Camps. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in email communications or by contacting email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Copyright and use of photos
We acknowledge that you retain ownership of copyright in any photo you have taken, but you consent to Ozmosis using and reproducing your photo and likeness (and any names provided) on our Instagram and Facebook account. We may, but are not obliged to repost your content on our Instagram and/or Facebook account from time to time and for such duration as we choose. You agree that your photo may be seen by a wide range of people. If we display or otherwise use your photo we may do so in whole or in part and are not required to identify you, remunerate you or consult you in relation to such use. We will not use your photo in any defamatory, degrading or offensive way. We have not reviewed and cannot review all posts that use the hashtag #OwnYourOZMO and we are not responsible for liability arising out of your post/s.
Rules about photos
We will only use photos that are “public” on Instagram and/or Facebook.
By using the hashtag #OwnYourOZMO in a photo caption, you agree and acknowledge that:
(a) you are/ will be the individual pictured in your photograph or you have the consent of all others individuals depicted;
(b) you are aged 18 years or over or have parental consent to provide photos in the way described in these terms;
(c) your photos must not contain or depict anything vulgar, profane, pornographic, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene, defamatory, degrading, unsavoury, illegal, harassing or offensive or that breaches or violates any person’s privacy, intellectual property or other rights; and
(d) you will indemnify us in respect of any loss or damage that we suffer as a result of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
If you wish to remove one of your photos from the Ozmosis Instagram and/or Facebook account, you may request us to do so via Instagram Direct Message or Facebook Messager. We may remove or choose not to post any photographs that you may wish to submit. These terms and conditions may be changed from time to time. You should ensure that you read the most current version of the terms and conditions each time you submit an image.
Breach of terms and conditions
If you breach any of these terms and conditions we may take appropriate actions including but not limited to:
(a) issuing a warning notice;
(b) suspending your access to the Website and Social Media;
(c) prohibiting your access to the Website and Social Media; or
(d) bringing court proceedings against you.
Ozmosis x Rip Curl- Win 1 of 5 $500 Rip Curl shopping sprees with Ozmosis.