Nixon Australia offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of:
- 5 years – movements, hands, dial
- 2 years – water resistance
- 1 year – battery (select styles- 5 years)
This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your caseback, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture.
Nixon offers a limited lifetime warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for bags purchased from an authorised Nixon dealer (note: the Nixon warranty is void if the product in question is purchased from an unauthorized Nixon dealer or reseller). The limited lifetime warranty applies only if bags are used under normal conditions for their design purpose and it doesn’t apply to normal wear and tear or damage as a result of improper care or misuse. Nixon is not responsible for loss or theft. If Nixon determines a covered defect, the product will be replaced with the same or similar product at Nixon’s option. In no event shall Nixon be liable for any consequential damages arising out of the use of the product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, country to country.
Contact our Nixon Service Centre and we’ll do what we can to resolve the problem. If you’re in Australia, call us at 1300 782 757 from 8:30am to 4:30pm (AEST), Monday to Friday, and we’ll talk you through a solution or get you a service authorisation number. Watches sent back to us without a service authorisation number will not receive service.
- All Dragon Sunglasses and Goggles are warranted for 2 years against anything that we do during production.
- Stuff you do, like scratch the lenses or let your dog eat them, we don’t.
- Dragon sunglasses are made from the highest quality materials using the latest leading edge technology.
- All materials are warranted for 24 months from the date of purchase for manufacturer’s defects.
- Dragon Alliance do not warranty scratched lens.
- An official receipt must be provided for warranty service to proceed without charges.
- If proof of purchase is not provided, the product will be treated as a repair and the account will be charged- no
- Dragon Alliance do not offer credits for warranty cases.
- Return Authorisations Numbers (RA’s) are not required for Warranty/Repair returns.
- Prices exclude freight charges.
- Return product in a cardboard box, not an envelope, via Registered Mail or Courier to guarantee their safe arrival.
STORES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRACKING THE GOODS BEING DELIVERED TO DRAGON
|Standard- All including gradient & Remix
|Domo & Orbit Lens- All
|XP Cross Performance- All
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM BY MAIL:
Dragon Alliance Returns
Unit 2, 14A Baker Street
Banksmeadow NSW 2019
Please include a letter concerning your claim. Make sure to include your name, telephone number and address.
Luxottica eyewear products are warranted for two years from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defects. The warranty is valid only to the original purchaser with a proof of purchase from an Authorized Luxottica Dealer that clearly shows the purchase date. Luxottica does not warrant against any lens scratches. Alteration, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-Luxottica lenses will void this warranty. The customer’s exclusive remedy for a breach of warranty will be the repair or replacement of the item as determined by Luxottica. The warranty does not affect the legal rights of customers under applicable state or national laws governing the sale of consumer goods.
For all valid warranty claims are to be made through the Authorized Oakley dealer where purchased. For further questions please call our customer care team at 1 (800) 403-7449.
Rip Curl Wetsuits
We provide an International Warranty on Rip Curl Wetsuits.
Our warranties only apply to Wetsuits purchased from authorised Rip Curl retailers (with purchase receipt from an authorised retailer). Without limitation to this, our warranties do not apply to products purchased from non-authorised online retailers, on Ebay or similar auction sites as we have no certainty as to where such products are sourced and how they have been treated.
- 3 year warranty on all stitching - In the case of the stitching breaking, Rip Curl will repair the suit.
- 12 month warranty on materials - this included neoprene, knee-pads, liquid tape and zips
Not covered by warranty:
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being second-hand or it is being sold as a product with existing defects.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
- Surf Factory School or commercially used wetsuits.
- Sample or second-hand wetsuits.
Wetsuits purchased at outlet stores come with a 6 month warranty on materials and 1 year on stitching.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
- Sun and UV rays damage neoprene. Ensure you hang your wetsuit in the shade to dry.
- After every surf, rinse your wetsuit in fresh water.
- Hang your wetsuit on the provided wide hanger to maintain shape. Do not hang on wire hanger.
To have your wetsuit repaired or assessed:
- Please send it registered post to Rip Curl Wetsuit Repairs, 101 Surf Coast Highway, Torquay, 3228, Victoria or go back to your local Rip Curl dealer, they'll send your suit to a Rip Curl Service Center
- Include all of your contact details, importantly both phone and email address.
- A brief description about what you would like looked at, you may want to put some tape on the area(s) in question
- A copy of the proof of purchase and any previous job numbers if its been repaired before.
- When returning a wetsuit, please pack appropriately to prevent damage. Returning in the initial delivery box is the best option - don't scrunch it up, roll it up if you have to!
- Your wetsuit will be returned to you as quickly as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
Wetsuit need repairing?
Please send your Rip Curl wetsuit to the above address for repairs. Ensure the item is packaged so it will not get damaged in transit. Include your name, address, contact number and email address as well as a brief description of what the issue is. Please include a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase if your item is within the warranty. If your item is not covered by warranty we will issue you with a no obligation quote via email following assessment.
Returning a Wetsuit?
Follow the steps below to effectively pack your wetsuit for return:
1. Place the wetsuit face down on a flat surface with the arms down.
2. Fold both leges up from just above the knees.
3. Fold the wetsuit again, upwards from the waist.
4. Fold the arms over the top, crossed over one another.
5. Place in the box/package that they arrived in and tape closed.
6. Stick returns label to outside of box and take to your local Australia Post Office.
Please don't fold neoprene wetsuits vertically through the chest panel as this causes significant creasing. You will need to pack the wetsuit in the same manner it arrived to you in. You can also use the box it came in to return back to us.
Please note: If any wetsuits are received with creases or holes, your return request will be void and the wetsuit will be sent back to you automatically.
Rip Curl Watches
Our warranties only apply to watches purchased from authorised Rip Curl retailers (with purchase receipt from an authorised retailer). Without limitation to this, our warranties do not apply to products purchased from non-authorised online retailers, on Ebay or similar auction sites as we have no certainty as to where such products are sourced and how they have been treated.
- Two years on Movements from the date of purchase. Note: A Movement is the part inside the Watch that makes it work, but it does not include the Crown, sometimes called the Winder.
- Two years on Waterproof from the date of purchase.
Note: We recommend all Watches be serviced, resealed and tested for water resistance every year as heat, temperature changes, salt and other elements will diminish waterproofness over time. Have this done at the Rip Curl Watch Service Centre and we will then issue a new warranty for another year.
- One year on batteries from the date of purchase.
Note: Rip Curl's Service Centre can replace all batteries and at the same time will reseal and test the watch functions and water resistance. We will then issue a new one year warranty on the new battery.
Battery Replacement. Rip Curl’s watch warranty service centre can replace all batteries and at the same time will reseal and test the watch functions and water resistance. We will then issue a new one year warranty on the new battery, water resistance and workmanship. Cost for battery changing will be given upon request.
Not covered by warranty:
- Dials / Hands
- Crown / Stem
The warranty is void if the watch is opened by anyone other than a Rip Curl Service Centre.
Also not covered is damage caused by general wear and tear or any accidental damage. All warranty claims MUST be sent with a purchase receipt clearly showing the purchase date.
The warranty book is not proof of purchase without a purchase receipt. eg. a purchase receipt is the cash register receipt or your credit card statement. Rip Curl reserves the right to repair or replace, with an equivalent style, any warranty watch.
Recommended Usage & Test
- 100M / 330ft - Suitable for Water Sports. eg. Surfing, Snorkelling, Swimming, Water Skiing.
- 200M / 660ft - Suitable for Water Sports. eg. Surfing, Snorkelling, Swimming, Water Skiing, Scuba Diving to standard legal depths.
Rip Curl watches are tested to the highest industry standards with the best Swiss pressure testing equipment and are purpose built for Surfing.
All Industry Standards watch testing is done to an overpressure situation in a static laboratory environment and does not signify a diving depth. See recommended usage table.
Due to the fact that Surfing is in no way a static sport there are influences that can effect a watches ability to keep water out. eg: Frequent temperature changes, salt water and big wipeouts can diminish the longevity of the watches rubber seals.
To keep your watch in peak condition for Surfing we recommend every 24 months you have your watch seals replaced and fully tested at the Rip Curl Watch Service Centre. RIP CURL PTY. LTD. assumes no responsibility for any loss, or any claims by third parties that may arise through the use of this watch.
- Only use your watch for approved sports as detailed above.
- Do not operate buttons under water.
- If watch is exposed to salt water, rinse thoroughly in freshwater and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not clean watch with spray cleaners, thinners or other such volatile agents.
- Do not wear leather bands in water, unless your watch features Surf Leather.
- Never try to open the watch. Have batteries changed by Rip Curl technicians only.
- Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures.
- Should moisture appear inside the watch, have it checked by Rip Curl technicians.
- Though Rip Curl watches are produced to high standards avoid dropping the watch and rough treatment.
- Avoid exposing the watch to gasoline, cleaning solvents, aerosol sprays, paint etc as chemical reactions with such agents will destroy seals, case and finish.
- Avoid magnetic fields as they may effect the time keeping of your watch.
Thank your choosing Rip Curl. Your new Rip Curl watch has been designed and built to the highest quality and durability standards.
Watch is under warranty or need a battery and or band replacement?
Please send your Rip Curl watch to our Australian Service Centre at 101 Surfcoast Hwy, Torquay, Victoria 3228 Australia for repairs. Ensure the item is packaged so it will not get damaged in transit. Include your name, address, contact number and email address as well as a brief description of what the issue is. Please include a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase if your item is within the warranty. If your item is not covered by warranty we will issue you with a no obligation quote via email following assessment.
OTIS sunglasses are constructed using the highest quality materials available. Each component is individually quality checked before being carefully packaged, ready for sale. OTIS sunglasses have warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the expected lifetime of the sunglasses. Damage to lenses, frames and other components due to normal wear and tear are not covered under warranty.
All warranty claims must be accompanied with a proof of purchase. When sending your sunglasses back to OTIS, OTIS recommends tracking your parcel to ensure it ends up in the right hands. OTIS is not responsible for costs associated with tracking your parcel or postage fees.
Where a warranty claim is accepted, OTIS has the right to repair or replace at no cost to you. If not deemed to be a valid warranty, OTIS will offer a suitable replacement at a reasonable charge subject to availability.
Scratched and broken lenses are not covered under warranty. Mineral glass is the most scratch resistant lens material available, but it is not scratch proof. All OTIS lenses exceed the strictest Australian, USA, and European standards for quality and strength. However, mineral glass lenses can scratch or crack if not cared for properly.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We stand by the quality of our products and offer 6-month replacement warranty against manufacturer defects on all Havaianas products purchased from our online store, or from any one of our authorised retailers throughout Australia. Please note that fair wear and tear is not covered under our warranty. Fair wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs to products as a result of normal wear and/or ageing.
We pride ourselves on the quality, comfort and style of our product. We only use premium Brazilian rubber in all our products and the magic formula hasn't changed since the first pair rolled off the production line in 1962.
If you believe you have a faulty product however, we can help you out. We offer 6-month replacement warranty on all Havaianas purchased from our online store, or from any one of our authorised retailers throughout Australia.
If purchased from one of our stores, please keep your receipt and return to store you purchased from for a full replacement. If purchased online, please contact us