Ozmosis is committed to customer satisfaction.
Return your full priced online purchase within 30 days of receipt and we'll issue you an exchange or full refund for the product subject to the following normal conditions:
- Proof of purchase has been provided.
- Items returned are in a re-sellable and acceptable condition.
- Refunds will be provided in the same tender as the original sale.
- Unfortunately no change of mind refund on sale items.
At this time, we are not able to accept returns or exchanges in store, but we are working on it!
Follow this step-by-step returns process to ensure a smooth experience:
1. Check that your item is in the same condition in which you received it.
This means, it hasn't been worn, marked, used or damaged, and includes all tags (including hygiene sticker for all swimwear) and packaging (unless faulty).
If you are wanting to exchange or return boxed or packaged goods, they must be returned in the original unmarked packaging & in good condition. Ensure you pack them inside a satchel and do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition, there's a risk that we will not exchange or refund the goods.
2. Grab your invoice or proof of purchase.
Your return must be within 30 days of receiving your goods. The item must have been purchased directly through ozmosis.com.au, purchases through eBay, brand websites or other non-official online retailers will not be accepted.
3. Get yourself a Return Authorization (RA) using the online form below.
4. Once your form is submitted, you will receive an RA number via email from our Customer Service team.
5. Pack item/s together with a copy of your invoice. You can re-use the resealable Ozmosis branded packaging but be sure to cover or remove original shipping label.
6. Label your package and clearly address it as instructed in the email you have received from the Customer Service team. Remember to use your unique RA number like this:
Online Returns (RA# 123)
Factory 1, 142 - 148 Atlantic Drive
Keysborough, VIC 3173
NOTE: When returning a wetsuit please pack appropriately to prevent damage. Returning in the initial delivery box is the best option - do not fold or scrunch as this causes damage. Only roll it if you have to.
7. Head to Australia Post and use Express Post to register your parcel. We are not liable for lost returned parcels. You will be responsible for all related freight charges, with the exception of the return of faulty goods.
8. Allow approximately one week for the processing of your return or exchange, once received. Your issuing bank may take an additional billing cycle to apply the credit to your card. Refunds for PayPal payments will be issued back to your PayPal account within 5 business days of us confirming receipt of your return.
9. Upon return of faulty goods, our returns department will assess and forward on to the manufacturer. If the item is being repaired we will inform of the estimated date of completion via email. The repaired item will then be posted back to you free of charge. If the item can't be repaired or replaced you will be refunded as soon as possible after the assessment.
10. Returns that do not follow the above procedures will not be accepted.
Other common questions about our Returns and policy can be found here, on our FAQ's page.